REUVC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to REUVC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Bent without angles; crooked; curved; as, a curve line; a curve surface.
- a. - A bending without angles; that which is bent; a flexure; as, a curve in a railway or canal.
- a. - A line described according to some low, and having no finite portion of it a straight line.
- a. - To bend; to crook; as, to curve a line; to curve a pipe; to cause to swerve from a straight course; as, to curve a ball in pitching it.
- v. i. - To bend or turn gradually from a given direction; as, the road curves to the right.
Anagrams of REUVCCURVE
Other Jumbled words from July 01 2020
|Pennies make up 1/100 of a dollar. That’s|