RFDAT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RFDAT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Pertaining to, or used for, drawing or pulling (as vehicles, loads, etc.). Same as Draught.
- a. - Relating to, or characterized by, a draft, or current of air. Same as Draught.
- v. t. - To draw the outline of; to delineate.
- v. t. - To compose and write; as, to draft a memorial.
- v. t. - To draw from a military band or post, or from any district, company, or society; to detach; to select.
- v. t. - To transfer by draft.
Anagrams of RFDATDRAFT
Other Jumbled words from November 19 2020
|Val was silent when Holly called her by her first name, even though|