RIFAMF Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RIFAMF Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - to assert or confirm, as a judgment, decree, or order, brought before an appellate court for review.
- v. t. - To assert positively; to tell with confidence; to aver; to maintain as true; -- opposed to deny.
- v. t. - To declare, as a fact, solemnly, under judicial sanction. See Affirmation, 4.
- v. i. - To declare or assert positively.
- v. i. - To make a solemn declaration, before an authorized magistrate or tribunal, under the penalties of perjury; to testify by affirmation.
Anagrams of RIFAMFAFFIRM
Other Jumbled words from February 12 2020
|Illinois chose the slogan “Land of Lincoln” in 1955 in order to honor the respected|