RITDH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RITDH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Next after the second; coming after two others; -- the ordinal of three; as, the third hour in the day.
- a. - Constituting or being one of three equal parts into which anything is divided; as, the third part of a day.
- n. - The quotient of a unit divided by three; one of three equal parts into which anything is divided.
- n. - The sixtieth part of a second of time.
- n. - The third tone of the scale; the mediant.
- n. - The third part of the estate of a deceased husband, which, by some local laws, the widow is entitled to enjoy during her life.
Anagrams of RITDHTHIRD
Other Jumbled words from October 17 2019
|The man usually wore a toupee, but when he relaxed, he could|