RNHABC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RNHABC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A shoot or secondary stem growing from the main stem, or from a principal limb or bough of a tree or other plant.
- n. - Any division extending like a branch; any arm or part connected with the main body of thing; ramification; as, the branch of an antler; the branch of a chandelier; a branch of a river; a branch of a railway.
- n. - Any member or part of a body or system; a distinct article; a section or subdivision; a department.
- n. - One of the portions of a curve that extends outwards to an indefinitely great distance; as, the branches of an hyperbola.
- n. - A line of family descent, in distinction from some other line or lines from the same stock; any descendant in such a line; as, the English branch of a family.
- n. - A warrant or commission given to a pilot, authorizing him to pilot vessels in certain waters.
Anagrams of RNHABCBRANCH
Other Jumbled words from October 14 2021
|After stuffing himself with junk food, his wife had to listen to his|