RODFIB Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RODFIB Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- - of Forbid
- v. t. - To command against, or contrary to; to prohibit; to interdict.
- v. t. - To deny, exclude from, or warn off, by express command; to command not to enter.
- v. t. - To oppose, hinder, or prevent, as if by an effectual command; as, an impassable river forbids the approach of the army.
- v. t. - To accurse; to blast.
- v. t. - To defy; to challenge.
Anagrams of RODFIBFORBID
Other Jumbled words from August 19 2019
|The catamaran needed to turn around, so it did an|