RUMHO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RUMHO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Moisture, especially, the moisture or fluid of animal bodies, as the chyle, lymph, etc.; as, the humors of the eye, etc.
- n. - A vitiated or morbid animal fluid, such as often causes an eruption on the skin.
- n. - State of mind, whether habitual or temporary (as formerly supposed to depend on the character or combination of the fluids of the body); disposition; temper; mood; as, good humor; ill humor.
- n. - Changing and uncertain states of mind; caprices; freaks; vagaries; whims.
- n. - That quality of the imagination which gives to ideas an incongruous or fantastic turn, and tends to excite laughter or mirth by ludicrous images or representations; a playful fancy; facetiousness.
- v. t. - To comply with the humor of; to adjust matters so as suit the peculiarities, caprices, or exigencies of; to adapt one's self to; to indulge by skillful adaptation; as, to humor the mind.
Anagrams of RUMHOHUMOR
Other Jumbled words from May 23 2021
|This man said, “I love my job and as long as I enjoy coming to work every day and have a bounce in my step, I’ll keep doing it.”|