RVOPE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RVOPE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To try or to ascertain by an experiment, or by a test or standard; to test; as, to prove the strength of gunpowder or of ordnance; to prove the contents of a vessel by a standard measure.
- v. t. - To evince, establish, or ascertain, as truth, reality, or fact, by argument, testimony, or other evidence.
- v. t. - To ascertain or establish the genuineness or validity of; to verify; as, to prove a will.
- v. t. - To gain experience of the good or evil of; to know by trial; to experience; to suffer.
- v. t. - To test, evince, ascertain, or verify, as the correctness of any operation or result; thus, in subtraction, if the difference between two numbers, added to the lesser number, makes a sum equal to the greater, the correctness of the subtraction is proved.
- v. t. - To take a trial impression of; to take a proof of; as, to prove a page.
Anagrams of RVOPEPROVE
Other Jumbled words from October 14 2019
|Casinos on the “Strip” make so much money because lots of people go to|