SANSOE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SANSOE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One of the divisions of the year, marked by alternations in the length of day and night, or by distinct conditions of temperature, moisture, etc., caused mainly by the relative position of the earth with respect to the sun. In the north temperate zone, four seasons, namely, spring, summer, autumn, and winter, are generally recognized. Some parts of the world have three seasons, -- the dry, the rainy, and the cold; other parts have but two, -- the dry and the rainy.
- n. - Hence, a period of time, especially as regards its fitness for anything contemplated or done; a suitable or convenient time; proper conjuncture; as, the season for planting; the season for rest.
- n. - A period of time not very long; a while; a time.
- n. - That which gives relish; seasoning.
- v. t. - To render suitable or appropriate; to prepare; to fit.
- v. t. - To fit for any use by time or habit; to habituate; to accustom; to inure; to ripen; to mature; as, to season one to a climate.
Anagrams of SANSOESEASON
Other Jumbled words from May 02 2021
|This TV show has been airing regularly for almost 30 years.|