SAQHUS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SAQHUS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - An American animal allied to the weasel.
- n. - A plant and its fruit of the genus Cucurbita, or gourd kind.
- v. i. - To beat or press into pulp or a flat mass; to crush.
- n. - Something soft and easily crushed; especially, an unripe pod of pease.
- n. - Hence, something unripe or soft; -- used in contempt.
- n. - A sudden fall of a heavy, soft body; also, a shock of soft bodies.
Anagrams of SAQHUSSQUASH
Other Jumbled words from January 25 2021
|Their new mattress came with a money-back guarantee, so they could|