SEGSU Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SEGSU Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To form an opinion concerning, without knowledge or means of knowledge; to judge of at random; to conjecture.
- v. t. - To judge or form an opinion of, from reasons that seem preponderating, but are not decisive.
- v. t. - To solve by a correct conjecture; to conjecture rightly; as, he who guesses the riddle shall have the ring; he has guessed my designs.
- v. t. - To hit upon or reproduce by memory.
- v. t. - To think; to suppose; to believe; to imagine; -- followed by an objective clause.
- v. i. - To make a guess or random judgment; to conjecture; -- with at, about, etc.
Anagrams of SEGSUGUESS
Other Jumbled words from January 25 2021
|Their new mattress came with a money-back guarantee, so they could|