SELSB Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SELSB Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To make or pronounce holy; to consecrate
- v. t. - To make happy, blithesome, or joyous; to confer prosperity or happiness upon; to grant divine favor to.
- v. t. - To express a wish or prayer for the happiness of; to invoke a blessing upon; -- applied to persons.
- v. t. - To invoke or confer beneficial attributes or qualities upon; to invoke or confer a blessing on, -- as on food.
- v. t. - To make the sign of the cross upon; to cross (one's self).
- v. t. - To guard; to keep; to protect.
Anagrams of SELSBBLESS
Other Jumbled words from November 30 2020
|The process of an infant becoming a toddler involves|