SERTC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SERTC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A tuft, or other excrescence or natural ornament, growing on an animal's head; the comb of a cock; the swelling on the head of a serpent; the lengthened feathers of the crown or nape of bird, etc.
- n. - The plume of feathers, or other decoration, worn on a helmet; the distinctive ornament of a helmet, indicating the rank of the wearer; hence, also, the helmet.
- n. - A bearing worn, not upon the shield, but usually above it, or separately as an ornament for plate, liveries, and the like. It is a relic of the ancient cognizance. See Cognizance, 4.
- n. - The upper curve of a horse's neck.
- n. - The ridge or top of a wave.
- n. - The summit of a hill or mountain ridge.
Anagrams of SERTCCREST
Other Jumbled words from October 17 2020
|After so many successful launches, SpaceX revenue was beginning to|
|This actress played Helga Wagner on the TV version of “Swiss Family Robinson” from 1974 to 1975.|