SFHER Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SFHER Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl - Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong; unimpaired; sound.
- superl - New; original; additional.
- superl - Lately produced, gathered, or prepared for market; not stale; not dried or preserved; not wilted, faded, or tainted; in good condition; as, fresh vegetables, flowers, eggs, meat, fruit, etc.; recently made or obtained; occurring again; repeated; as, a fresh supply of goods; fresh tea, raisins, etc.; lately come or made public; as, fresh news; recently taken from a well or spring; as, fresh water.
- superl - Youthful; florid; as, these fresh nymphs.
- superl - In a raw, green, or untried state; uncultivated; uncultured; unpracticed; as, a fresh hand on a ship.
- superl - Renewed in vigor, alacrity, or readiness for action; as, fresh for a combat; hence, tending to renew in vigor; rather strong; cool or brisk; as, a fresh wind.
Anagrams of SFHERFRESH
Other Jumbled words from September 20 2019
|The deer had a baby, and they just loved to|