SHEIWLT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SHEIWLT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To make a kind of musical sound, or series of sounds, by forcing the breath through a small orifice formed by contracting the lips; also, to emit a similar sound, or series of notes, from the mouth or beak, as birds.
- v. i. - To make a shrill sound with a wind or steam instrument, somewhat like that made with the lips; to blow a sharp, shrill tone.
- v. i. - To sound shrill, or like a pipe; to make a sharp, shrill sound; as, a bullet whistles through the air.
- v. t. - To form, utter, or modulate by whistling; as, to whistle a tune or an air.
- v. t. - To send, signal, or call by a whistle.
- v. i. - A sharp, shrill, more or less musical sound, made by forcing the breath through a small orifice of the lips, or through or instrument which gives a similar sound; the sound used by a sportsman in calling his dogs; the shrill note of a bird; as, the sharp whistle of a boy, or of a boatswain's pipe; the blackbird's mellow whistle.
Anagrams of SHEIWLTWHISTLE
Other Jumbled words from November 19 2023
|The couple visited Big Ben after deciding it was —|
|Between 2003 and 2007, this person co-authored 12 children’s books with Lin Oliver.|