SLOIPH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SLOIPH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Of or pertaining to Poland or its inhabitants.
- n. - The language of the Poles.
- v. t. - To make smooth and glossy, usually by friction; to burnish; to overspread with luster; as, to polish glass, marble, metals, etc.
- v. t. - Hence, to refine; to wear off the rudeness, coarseness, or rusticity of; to make elegant and polite; as, to polish life or manners.
- v. i. - To become smooth, as from friction; to receive a gloss; to take a smooth and glossy surface; as, steel polishes well.
- n. - A smooth, glossy surface, usually produced by friction; a gloss or luster.
Anagrams of SLOIPHPOLISH
Other Jumbled words from October 11 2020
|What the clock watchers dreaded at the board meeting —|
|This actress played Helga Wagner on the TV version of “Swiss Family Robinson” from 1974 to 1975.|