SPOGSI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SPOGSI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A sponsor; a godfather or a godmother.
- n. - A friend or comrade; a companion; a familiar and customary acquaintance.
- n. - One who runs house to house, tattling and telling news; an idle tattler.
- n. - The tattle of a gossip; groundless rumor.
- v. t. - To stand sponsor to.
- v. i. - To make merry.
Anagrams of SPOGSIGOSSIP
Other Jumbled words from April 02 2020
|The owner of the old Swedish car was telling the mechanic his|