SREDS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SREDS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To direct; to put right or straight; to regulate; to order.
- v. t. - To arrange in exact continuity of line, as soldiers; commonly to adjust to a straight line and at proper distance; to align; as, to dress the ranks.
- v. t. - To treat methodically with remedies, bandages, or curative appliances, as a sore, an ulcer, a wound, or a wounded or diseased part.
- v. t. - To adjust; to put in good order; to arrange; specifically: (a) To prepare for use; to fit for any use; to render suitable for an intended purpose; to get ready; as, to dress a slain animal; to dress meat; to dress leather or cloth; to dress or trim a lamp; to dress a garden; to dress a horse, by currying and rubbing; to dress grain, by cleansing it; in mining and metallurgy, to dress ores, by sorting and separating them.
- v. t. - To cut to proper dimensions, or give proper shape to, as to a tool by hammering; also, to smooth or finish.
- v. t. - To put in proper condition by appareling, as the body; to put clothes upon; to apparel; to invest with garments or rich decorations; to clothe; to deck.
Anagrams of SREDSDRESS
Other Jumbled words from March 26 2019
|The collector who wouldn’t stop talking about his model train had a|