SROGS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SROGS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Great; large; bulky; fat; of huge size; excessively large.
- superl. - Coarse; rough; not fine or delicate.
- superl. - Not easily aroused or excited; not sensitive in perception or feeling; dull; witless.
- superl. - Expressing, Or originating in, animal or sensual appetites; hence, coarse, vulgar, low, obscene, or impure.
- superl. - Thick; dense; not attenuated; as, a gross medium.
- superl. - Great; palpable; serious; vagrant; shameful; as, a gross mistake; gross injustice; gross negligence.
Anagrams of SROGSGROSS
Other Jumbled words from April 08 2021
|When they completed the jigsaw puzzle, they were —|