SUCITEJ Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to SUCITEJ Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - The quality of being just; conformity to the principles of righteousness and rectitude in all things; strict performance of moral obligations; practical conformity to human or divine law; integrity in the dealings of men with each other; rectitude; equity; uprightness.
- a. - Conformity to truth and reality in expressing opinions and in conduct; fair representation of facts respecting merit or demerit; honesty; fidelity; impartiality; as, the justice of a description or of a judgment; historical justice.
- a. - The rendering to every one his due or right; just treatment; requital of desert; merited reward or punishment; that which is due to one's conduct or motives.
- a. - Agreeableness to right; equity; justness; as, the justice of a claim.
- a. - A person duly commissioned to hold courts, or to try and decide controversies and administer justice.
- v. t. - To administer justice to.
Anagrams of SUCITEJJUSTICE
Other Jumbled words from January 24 2021
|What the tired leader wanted his scouts to do —|
|This person was the first male to make the cover of McCall’s magazine.|