TANETB Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TANETB Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To make fat by plenteous feeding; to fatten.
- v. t. - To fertilize or enrich, as land.
- v. i. - To grow fat; to grow fat in ease and luxury; to glut one's self.
- n . - A strip of sawed stuff, or a scantling; as, (a) pl. (Com. & Arch.) Sawed timbers about 7 by 2 1/2 inches and not less than 6 feet long. Brande & C. (b) (Naut.) A strip of wood used in fastening the edges of a tarpaulin to the deck, also around masts to prevent chafing. (c) A long, thin strip used to strengthen a part, to cover a crack, etc.
- v. t. - To furnish or fasten with battens.
- v. t. - The movable bar of a loom, which strikes home or closes the threads of a woof.
Anagrams of TANETBBATTEN
Other Jumbled words from January 09 2020
|The guy who wouldn’t stop talking about how fast his boat could go was a|