TBRITE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TBRITE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - AA turn of the cable which is round the bitts.
- v. t. - Having a peculiar, acrid, biting taste, like that of wormwood or an infusion of hops; as, a bitter medicine; bitter as aloes.
- v. t. - Causing pain or smart; piercing; painful; sharp; severe; as, a bitter cold day.
- v. t. - Causing, or fitted to cause, pain or distress to the mind; calamitous; poignant.
- v. t. - Characterized by sharpness, severity, or cruelty; harsh; stern; virulent; as, bitter reproach.
- v. t. - Mournful; sad; distressing; painful; pitiable.
Anagrams of TBRITEBITTER
Other Jumbled words from June 30 2020
|To name the body of water Magellan traveled through, she needed to|