TEYNR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TEYNR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The act of entering or passing into or upon; entrance; ingress; hence, beginnings or first attempts; as, the entry of a person into a house or city; the entry of a river into the sea; the entry of air into the blood; an entry upon an undertaking.
- n. - The act of making or entering a record; a setting down in writing the particulars, as of a transaction; as, an entry of a sale; also, that which is entered; an item.
- n. - That by which entrance is made; a passage leading into a house or other building, or to a room; a vestibule; an adit, as of a mine.
- n. - The exhibition or depositing of a ship's papers at the customhouse, to procure license to land goods; or the giving an account of a ship's cargo to the officer of the customs, and obtaining his permission to land the goods. See Enter, v. t., 8, and Entrance, n., 5.
- n. - The actual taking possession of lands or tenements, by entering or setting foot on them.
- n. - A putting upon record in proper form and order.
Anagrams of TEYNRENTRY
Other Jumbled words from May 23 2019
|Don Larsen’s perfect game in the 1956 World Series was a gem,|