TFEAR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TFEAR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Next; later in time; subsequent; succeeding; as, an after period of life.
- a. - Hinder; nearer the rear.
- a. - To ward the stern of the ship; -- applied to any object in the rear part of a vessel; as the after cabin, after hatchway.
- prep. - Behind in place; as, men in line one after another.
- prep. - Below in rank; next to in order.
- prep. - Later in time; subsequent; as, after supper, after three days. It often precedes a clause. Formerly that was interposed between it and the clause.
Other Jumbled words from February 12 2020
|Illinois chose the slogan “Land of Lincoln” in 1955 in order to honor the respected|