THEARF Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to THEARF Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One who has begotten a child, whether son or daughter; a generator; a male parent.
- n. - A male ancestor more remote than a parent; a progenitor; especially, a first ancestor; a founder of a race or family; -- in the plural, fathers, ancestors.
- n. - One who performs the offices of a parent by maintenance, affetionate care, counsel, or protection.
- n. - A respectful mode of address to an old man.
- n. - A senator of ancient Rome.
- n. - A dignitary of the church, a superior of a convent, a confessor (called also father confessor), or a priest; also, the eldest member of a profession, or of a legislative assembly, etc.
Anagrams of THEARFFATHER
Other Jumbled words from April 23 2019
|Driving people from place to place allowed him to bring home his|