THHUC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to THHUC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. & i. - To place in huts; to live in huts; as, to hut troops in winter quarters.
- n. - A chest, box, coffer, bin, coop, or the like, in which things may be stored, or animals kept; as, a grain hutch; a rabbit hutch.
- n. - A measure of two Winchester bushels.
- n. - The case of a flour bolt.
- n. - A car on low wheels, in which coal is drawn in the mine and hoisted out of the pit.
- n. - A jig for washing ore.
Anagrams of THHUCHUTCH
Other Jumbled words from August 10 2020
|They started work on the mountain tunnel and would work until they|