THISCW Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to THISCW Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A small, flexible twig or rod.
- n. - A movable part of a rail; or of opposite rails, for transferring cars from one track to another.
- n. - A separate mass or trees of hair, or of some substance (at jute) made to resemble hair, worn on the head by women.
- n. - A mechanical device for shifting an electric current to another circuit.
- v. t. - To strike with a switch or small flexible rod; to whip.
- v. t. - To swing or whisk; as, to switch a cane.
Anagrams of THISCWSWITCH
Other Jumbled words from October 18 2019
|The new washing machine had just arrived and they were ready to|