TNARSD Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TNARSD Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One of the twists, or strings, as of fibers, wires, etc., of which a rope is composed.
- v. t. - To break a strand of (a rope).
- n. - The shore, especially the beach of a sea, ocean, or large lake; rarely, the margin of a navigable river.
- v. t. - To drive on a strand; hence, to run aground; as, to strand a ship.
- v. i. - To drift, or be driven, on shore to run aground; as, the ship stranded at high water.
Anagrams of TNARSDSTRAND
Other Jumbled words from February 23 2021
|The rocker had been in their family for generations, and they would|