TNEGEL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TNEGEL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Well-born; of a good family or respectable birth, though not noble.
- superl. - Quiet and refined in manners; not rough, harsh, or stern; mild; meek; bland; amiable; tender; as, a gentle nature, temper, or disposition; a gentle manner; a gentle address; a gentle voice.
- superl. - A compellative of respect, consideration, or conciliation; as, gentle reader.
- superl. - Not wild, turbulent, or refractory; quiet and docile; tame; peaceable; as, a gentle horse.
- superl. - Soft; not violent or rough; not strong, loud, or disturbing; easy; soothing; pacific; as, a gentle touch; a gentle gallop .
- n. - One well born; a gentleman.
Anagrams of TNEGELGENTLE
Other Jumbled words from June 28 2020
|The waiter got this —|
|Early in his career, this actor played a doctor on “One Life to Live.”|