TOHTO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TOHTO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One of the hard, bony appendages which are borne on the jaws, or on other bones in the walls of the mouth or pharynx of most vertebrates, and which usually aid in the prehension and mastication of food.
- n. - Fig.: Taste; palate.
- n. - Any projection corresponding to the tooth of an animal, in shape, position, or office; as, the teeth, or cogs, of a cogwheel; a tooth, prong, or tine, of a fork; a tooth, or the teeth, of a rake, a saw, a file, a card.
- n. - A projecting member resembling a tenon, but fitting into a mortise that is only sunk, not pierced through.
- n. - One of several steps, or offsets, in a tusk. See Tusk.
- n. - An angular or prominence on any edge; as, a tooth on the scale of a fish, or on a leaf of a plant
Anagrams of TOHTOTOOTH
Other Jumbled words from November 09 2019
|James was very busy as a personal trainer with so many people|