TRAFC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TRAFC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Strength; might; secret power.
- n. - Art or skill; dexterity in particular manual employment; hence, the occupation or employment itself; manual art; a trade.
- n. - Those engaged in any trade, taken collectively; a guild; as, the craft of ironmongers.
- n. - Cunning, art, or skill, in a bad sense, or applied to bad purposes; artifice; guile; skill or dexterity employed to effect purposes by deceit or shrewd devices.
- n. - A vessel; vessels of any kind; -- generally used in a collective sense.
- v. t. - To play tricks; to practice artifice.
Anagrams of TRAFCCRAFT
Other Jumbled words from June 21 2020
|A winning hand often means this —|
|This actor, who was born in Boston in 1931, made guest appearances on “Gunsmoke,” “Bonanza,” “Dragnet” and “Rawhide.”|