TUHMO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TUHMO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The opening through which an animal receives food; the aperture between the jaws or between the lips; also, the cavity, containing the tongue and teeth, between the lips and the pharynx; the buccal cavity.
- n. - An opening affording entrance or exit; orifice; aperture;
- n. - The opening of a vessel by which it is filled or emptied, charged or discharged; as, the mouth of a jar or pitcher; the mouth of the lacteal vessels, etc.
- n. - The opening or entrance of any cavity, as a cave, pit, well, or den.
- n. - The opening of a piece of ordnance, through which it is discharged.
- n. - The opening through which the waters of a river or any stream are discharged.
Anagrams of TUHMOMOUTH
Other Jumbled words from September 17 2020
|Ancient Romans wanted a large public square, so they built a|