TURVIE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TURVIE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Manly strength or courage; bravery; daring; spirit; valor.
- n. - Active quality or power; capacity or power adequate to the production of a given effect; energy; strength; potency; efficacy; as, the virtue of a medicine.
- n. - Energy or influence operating without contact of the material or sensible substance.
- n. - Excellence; value; merit; meritoriousness; worth.
- n. - Specifically, moral excellence; integrity of character; purity of soul; performance of duty.
- n. - A particular moral excellence; as, the virtue of temperance, of charity, etc.
Anagrams of TURVIEVIRTUE
Other Jumbled words from March 27 2020
|The on-demand documentary about wood pulp production was a|