VAWEE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VAWEE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To unite, as threads of any kind, in such a manner as to form a texture; to entwine or interlace into a fabric; as, to weave wool, silk, etc.; hence, to unite by close connection or intermixture; to unite intimately.
- v. t. - To form, as cloth, by interlacing threads; to compose, as a texture of any kind, by putting together textile materials; as, to weave broadcloth; to weave a carpet; hence, to form into a fabric; to compose; to fabricate; as, to weave the plot of a story.
- v. i. - To practice weaving; to work with a loom.
- v. i. - To become woven or interwoven.
- n. - A particular method or pattern of weaving; as, the cassimere weave.
Anagrams of VAWEEWEAVE
Other Jumbled words from January 11 2021
|The horses had been married for years and liked being|