VECOR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VECOR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To overspread the surface of (one thing) with another; as, to cover wood with paint or lacquer; to cover a table with a cloth.
- v. t. - To envelop; to clothe, as with a mantle or cloak.
- v. t. - To invest (one's self with something); to bring upon (one's self); as, he covered himself with glory.
- v. t. - To hide sight; to conceal; to cloak; as, the enemy were covered from our sight by the woods.
- v. t. - To brood or sit on; to incubate.
- v. t. - To shelter, as from evil or danger; to protect; to defend; as, the cavalry covered the retreat.
Anagrams of VECORCOVER
Other Jumbled words from June 17 2019
|To file for his mosquito repellent patent in 1946, Samuel Gertler started|