VEEAL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VEEAL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To send out leaves; to leaf; -- often with out.
- v. t. - To raise; to levy.
- n. - Liberty granted by which restraint or illegality is removed; permission; allowance; license.
- n. - The act of leaving or departing; a formal parting; a leaving; farewell; adieu; -- used chiefly in the phrase, to take leave, i. e., literally, to take permission to go.
- v. - To withdraw one's self from; to go away from; to depart from; as, to leave the house.
- v. - To let remain unremoved or undone; to let stay or continue, in distinction from what is removed or changed.
Anagrams of VEEALLEAVE
Other Jumbled words from July 23 2019
|When the brothers took turns wearing their grandfather’s watch, it was a|