VIWEA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VIWEA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - A waif; a castaway.
- v. t. - A woman put out of the protection of the law. See Waive, v. t., 3 (b), and the Note.
- v. t. - To relinquish; to give up claim to; not to insist on or claim; to refuse; to forego.
- v. t. - To throw away; to cast off; to reject; to desert.
- v. t. - To throw away; to relinquish voluntarily, as a right which one may enforce if he chooses.
- v. t. - To desert; to abandon.
Anagrams of VIWEAWAIVE
Other Jumbled words from May 16 2019
|The fashion model was very flexible and willing to work|