VORCE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to VORCE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To overspread the surface of (one thing) with another; as, to cover wood with paint or lacquer; to cover a table with a cloth.
- v. t. - To envelop; to clothe, as with a mantle or cloak.
- v. t. - To invest (one's self with something); to bring upon (one's self); as, he covered himself with glory.
- v. t. - To hide sight; to conceal; to cloak; as, the enemy were covered from our sight by the woods.
- v. t. - To brood or sit on; to incubate.
- v. t. - To shelter, as from evil or danger; to protect; to defend; as, the cavalry covered the retreat.
Anagrams of VORCECOVER
Other Jumbled words from September 14 2020
|When the chick was ready to leave its shell, it took the|