WROFN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to WROFN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To contract the brow in displeasure, severity, or sternness; to scowl; to put on a stern, grim, or surly look.
- v. i. - To manifest displeasure or disapprobation; to look with disfavor or threateningly; to lower; as, polite society frowns upon rudeness.
- v. t. - To repress or repel by expressing displeasure or disapproval; to rebuke with a look; as, frown the impudent fellow into silence.
- n. - A wrinkling of the face in displeasure, rebuke, etc.; a sour, severe, or stere look; a scowl.
- n. - Any expression of displeasure; as, the frowns of Providence; the frowns of Fortune.
Anagrams of WROFNFROWN
Other Jumbled words from August 24 2019
|For the struggling starting pitcher, being replaced was a|