YBLOB Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to YBLOB Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A passage or hall of communication, especially when large enough to serve also as a waiting room. It differs from an antechamber in that a lobby communicates between several rooms, an antechamber to one only; but this distinction is not carefully preserved.
- n. - That part of a hall of legislation not appropriated to the official use of the assembly; hence, the persons, collectively, who frequent such a place to transact business with the legislators; any persons, not members of a legislative body, who strive to influence its proceedings by personal agency.
- n. - An apartment or passageway in the fore part of an old-fashioned cabin under the quarter-deck.
- n. - A confined place for cattle, formed by hedges. trees, or other fencing, near the farmyard.
- v. i. - To address or solicit members of a legislative body in the lobby or elsewhere, with the purpose to influence their votes.
- v. t. - To urge the adoption or passage of by soliciting members of a legislative body; as, to lobby a bill.
Anagrams of YBLOBLOBBY
Other Jumbled words from September 15 2021
|When the last member of their bowling team arrived, they were|