YURFIP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to YURFIP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To make pure or clear from material defilement, admixture, or imperfection; to free from extraneous or noxious matter; as, to purify liquors or metals; to purify the blood; to purify the air.
- v. t. - Hence, in figurative uses: (a) To free from guilt or moral defilement; as, to purify the heart.
- v. t. - To free from ceremonial or legal defilement.
- v. t. - To free from improprieties or barbarisms; as, to purify a language.
- v. i. - To grow or become pure or clear.
Anagrams of YURFIPPURIFY
Other Jumbled words from June 09 2019
|The cowboy’s horse impulsively reacted to this —|