ARNMLO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ARNMLO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - According to an established norm, rule, or principle; conformed to a type, standard, or regular form; performing the proper functions; not abnormal; regular; natural; analogical.
- a. - According to a square or rule; perpendicular; forming a right angle. Specifically: Of or pertaining to a normal.
- a. - Standard; original; exact; typical.
- a. - Denoting a solution of such strength that every cubic centimeter contains the same number of milligrams of the element in question as the number of its molecular weight.
- a. - Denoting certain hypothetical compounds, as acids from which the real acids are obtained by dehydration; thus, normal sulphuric acid and normal nitric acid are respectively S(OH)6, and N(OH)5.
- a. - Denoting that series of hydrocarbons in which no carbon atom is united with more than two other carbon atoms; as, normal pentane, hexane, etc. Cf. Iso-.
Anagrams of ARNMLONORMAL
Other Jumbled words from September 21 2019
|When they saw the commercial for the new hearing aids, his wife was|