LYSET Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LYSET Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - An instrument used by the ancients in writing on tablets covered with wax, having one of its ends sharp, and the other blunt, and somewhat expanded, for the purpose of making erasures by smoothing the wax.
- v. t. - Hence, anything resembling the ancient style in shape or use.
- v. t. - A pen; an author's pen.
- v. t. - A sharp-pointed tool used in engraving; a graver.
- v. t. - A kind of blunt-pointed surgical instrument.
- v. t. - A long, slender, bristlelike process, as the anal styles of insects.
Anagrams of LYSETSTYLE
Other Jumbled words from September 21 2019
|When they saw the commercial for the new hearing aids, his wife was|