BUEDLO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to BUEDLO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Twofold; multiplied by two; increased by its equivalent; made twice as large or as much, etc.
- a. - Being in pairs; presenting two of a kind, or two in a set together; coupled.
- a. - Divided into two; acting two parts, one openly and the other secretly; equivocal; deceitful; insincere.
- a. - Having the petals in a flower considerably increased beyond the natural number, usually as the result of cultivation and the expense of the stamens, or stamens and pistils. The white water lily and some other plants have their blossoms naturally double.
- adv. - Twice; doubly.
- a. - To increase by adding an equal number, quantity, length, value, or the like; multiply by two; to double a sum of money; to double a number, or length.
Anagrams of BUEDLODOUBLE
Other Jumbled words from September 26 2021
|This person is an accomplished piano player.|