CANGLE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CANGLE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A sudden flash of light or splendor.
- n. - A quick cast of the eyes; a quick or a casual look; a swift survey; a glimpse.
- n. - An incidental or passing thought or allusion.
- n. - A name given to some sulphides, mostly dark-colored, which have a brilliant metallic luster, as the sulphide of copper, called copper glance.
- v. i. - To shoot or emit a flash of light; to shine; to flash.
- v. i. - To strike and fly off in an oblique direction; to dart aside. "Your arrow hath glanced".
Anagrams of CANGLEGLANCE
Other Jumbled words from August 18 2019
|The result of starting the stalled car —|