CCNILI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CCNILI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One confined to the bed by sickness.
- n. - One who receives baptism on a sick bed.
- n. - A school, or a session of a school or class, in which medicine or surgery is taught by the examination and treatment of patients in the presence of the pupils.
- v. i. - Of or pertaining to a bed, especially, a sick bed.
- v. i. - Of or pertaining to a clinic, or to the study of disease in the living subject.
Anagrams of CCNILICLINIC
Other Jumbled words from January 11 2021
|The horses had been married for years and liked being|