CDRUEE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CDRUEE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - To bring or lead back to any former place or condition.
- n. - To bring to any inferior state, with respect to rank, size, quantity, quality, value, etc.; to diminish; to lower; to degrade; to impair; as, to reduce a sergeant to the ranks; to reduce a drawing; to reduce expenses; to reduce the intensity of heat.
- n. - To bring to terms; to humble; to conquer; to subdue; to capture; as, to reduce a province or a fort.
- n. - To bring to a certain state or condition by grinding, pounding, kneading, rubbing, etc.; as, to reduce a substance to powder, or to a pasty mass; to reduce fruit, wood, or paper rags, to pulp.
- n. - To bring into a certain order, arrangement, classification, etc.; to bring under rules or within certain limits of descriptions and terms adapted to use in computation; as, to reduce animals or vegetables to a class or classes; to reduce a series of observations in astronomy; to reduce language to rules.
- n. - To change, as numbers, from one denomination into another without altering their value, or from one denomination into others of the same value; as, to reduce pounds, shillings, and pence to pence, or to reduce pence to pounds; to reduce days and hours to minutes, or minutes to days and hours.
Anagrams of CDRUEEREDUCE
Other Jumbled words from November 27 2021
|The clockmaker?s apprentice would learn to build quality clocks over the ?|
|This actress, who was born in California in 1964, studied at the American Conservatory Theater.|