MDOONI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MDOONI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A kind of hood worn by the canons of a cathedral church; a sort of amice.
- n. - A mourning veil formerly worn by women.
- n. - A kind of mask; particularly, a half mask worn at masquerades, to conceal the upper part of the face. Dominos were formerly worn by ladies in traveling.
- n. - A costume worn as a disguise at masquerades, consisting of a robe with a hood adjustable at pleasure.
- n. - A person wearing a domino.
- n. - A game played by two or more persons, with twenty-eight pieces of wood, bone, or ivory, of a flat, oblong shape, plain at the back, but on the face divided by a line in the middle, and either left blank or variously dotted after the manner of dice. The game is played by matching the spots or the blank of an unmatched half of a domino already played
Anagrams of MDOONIDOMINO
Other Jumbled words from November 27 2021
|The clockmaker?s apprentice would learn to build quality clocks over the ?|
|This actress, who was born in California in 1964, studied at the American Conservatory Theater.|