CISOLA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CISOLA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Of or pertaining to society; relating to men living in society, or to the public as an aggregate body; as, social interest or concerns; social pleasure; social benefits; social happiness; social duties.
- a. - Ready or disposed to mix in friendly converse; companionable; sociable; as, a social person.
- a. - Consisting in union or mutual intercourse.
- a. - Naturally growing in groups or masses; -- said of many individual plants of the same species.
- a. - Living in communities consisting of males, females, and neuters, as do ants and most bees.
- a. - Forming compound groups or colonies by budding from basal processes or stolons; as, the social ascidians.
Anagrams of CISOLASOCIAL
Other Jumbled words from February 20 2020
|Flaming Greek cheese has long been popular and wasn’t just a|