CKNKA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to CKNKA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink.
- v. i. - To speak affectedly.
- n. - A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
- n. - A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.
- n. - Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and dexterity; a trick; a device.
Anagrams of CKNKAKNACK
Other Jumbled words from October 17 2020
|After so many successful launches, SpaceX revenue was beginning to|
|This actress played Helga Wagner on the TV version of “Swiss Family Robinson” from 1974 to 1975.|